Full Set of Brief Guide Leaflets
£80.00 p/a£96.00 inc VAT
Take the opportunity to purchase all of the downloadable titles in our popular ‘A Brief Guide to’ series of leaflets.
The titles include:
- Lettings and Tax. This leaflet provides landlords with a summary of the treatment of taxation of income from residential lettings, what records they will need to keep, and how to prepare a simple annual return of their net letting income to the Inland Revenue.
- Tax for Overseas Landlords. This leaflet is a brief guide to the non-resident landlord (NRL) taxation system and summarises the rules that landlords who reside overseas must follow. Also contained within the leaflet is an explanation of how to go about obtaining approval for receiving rental income with no tax deducted and what happens if no approval is granted.
- Lettings and the Furniture Regulations. The Furniture and Furnishings (Fire) (Safety) Regulations set standards with regard to the safety of furniture and furnishings in rented property. This leaflet provides landlords with a concise explanation of the important provisions and was prepared following liaison with the Trading Standards Office.
- Lettings and the Gas Safety Regulations. This leaflet provides a brief explanation of the Regulations outlining in particular the obligations of the landlord.
- Lettings and Electrical Safety Regulation. The Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations cover all mains voltage household electrical goods and require that the supplier of such goods ensures that they are ‘safe’. This leaflet summarises the effects of the regulations on rented property
- Condensation and Damp. This leaflet is designed to give a brief guide to the occurrence of condensation in your property, outlining the reasons why it may occur and stating actions which may reduce its effects.
- Landlord Repairing Obligations. This leaflet describes the landlord’s main responsibilities for repair which are implied into all short leases for residential property by Section 11 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 (“the Act”).
These downloadable versions are supplied as PDF files. Choose from DL & A4 sizes with reprint permission for 12 months.